Giving out GPS coordinates to server (URL)
This project was awarded to mahavirjain for $55 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
The requirements are:
1) Working on all Android bases
2) The design is a background image and a button in the vertical/horizontal center — Hide
3) When application is hidden, it runs in background
4) Preferably the application runs itself on phone start — again in the background
5) In interval X (can be 5 seconds) it sends the GPS coordinates to an URL (for example [url removed, login to view]) with POST data containing current GPS coordinates
6) It has to contain some kind of security variable in the POST data (for example dynamic md5 of something that could be verified on the server side)
- Preferably the GPS coordinates should be such as Google Maps do use.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online