Google maps + text time to destination Andriod App
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £331 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I want to be able to send a text message to a number from my Android address book which well tell the recipient
- How many kilometers I am away from them
- How long it will take me to drive to in current traffic.
The recipients location is fixed (see attached KML file)
- The user interface must allow for either manual entry of phone number or selection from my address book
- App is to make use of Google maps API for location and
- The app must be compatible with Andriod v2.2 OS and above
- Location is to be calculated from either GPS and/or GSM network information (this should also be configurable in the App's settings).
- Must use make of the Google maps API using JSON or REST for web services (not XML).
- All code is to be developed in Eclipse using C or Java. All Eclipse project files are to be sent on completion of first Beta.
- All code is to be clearly commented in ENGLISH. A one page (max 500 words) design document is also to be produced which describes how the App works (I want to be able to modify the code at a later date and am trying to learn about app development).
- Intellectual property rights transfer to me on completion of project
- Must allow for any bug fixing that we report following our validation of the app and code. The project is not considered completed until all defects are resolved or mutual agreed as trivial
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online