Image Manipulation - Android
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $404 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $100 USD
I have android project for editing photos. I'm looking for professional android developer to do the following tasks:
I have in my current app button to open studio and get photo to my app so this task will come in the middle of this function.
* Dialog 1: Sampling imported image from studio (Small, Medium, Large/Original); suppose image size = x then small = x/3, medium = x/2,large = x
* Dialog 2: - Rotate imported image from studio (left & right)
- Mirror imported image from studio (vertically or horizontally)
- Crop imported image from studio (Make square window to increase or decrease and move selection area)
- Preserve Photo original width and height or new selected width and height if the user cropped it (Don't make it square)
Here is the scenario:
1. User clicks studio button and select photo.
2. App shows dialog 1 for sampling with 3 options (radio buttons)
o Large (original)
OK | Cancel buttons
3. App shows dialog 2 with four buttons (2 for rotation and 2 for mirror horizontal and vertical)
OK | Cancel buttons
and crop selection will be in the second dialog also, you should allow the user to select part of the image to be cropped.
* Milestone for all amount will be created after selection and releasing it will be after you finish the task and send me the source code.
* Task should be finished in two days.
* You should make the code clear and help in integrating task code in my project; because I will send you dummy copy of the project.
* Support for one month for any bugs.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online