[Mini-Volt] Android Game Application Illustration - repost
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹41250 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
We're an Android game development team looking for an illustrator.
The game we have built revolves around electricity.
Short description of the game:
The player has generators that produce electricity (Volts) on the game screen. He can send electricity from one base to another. He then has to take over the bases of his ennemy (AI/other player). This is a basic strategy game that gets more complicated as we add features along the way such as : "Insulators" (that kill the "Volts" on touch), "Electric Fields" (accelerate or decelerates "Volts" when inside) and "Mirrors" (bounces back the "Volts")
Here are some video samples of the actual state of the game, as you can see the illustrations are very rudimentary.
Description of the illustrations needed from you:
- An icon for the game (scalable 64*64px 128*128 ...) (that will be the icon of the Application)
- Animated base for in game (80px*80px), this should be a circle that seems like it has electricity in it, the color should be a layer in the background that is customizable.
- Animated moving balls of electricity (the troops that are sent from base to base.) This should also have the color in the background layer so that its customiable.
- A repeatable skin for an insulator (that could be on any polygon/shape) that looks either metallic or rubbery (you can choose which fits with the others)
- A repeatable animated skin for the electric fields, these are not material (we represented them with unicolor-50% alpha) but it should be more "fluid"/rippling
- An animated electrified line that represents an "electric mirror" that bounces back electricity.
- An end game menu that has "You won!" text and then "Next", "Retry", "Back to level" buttons. (the Psd file maybe so that we can translate on our own)
- 5-6 different 80*80px circuit images to replace rounds on the choosing level screen.
- A nice main menu with logo "Mini-Volt" (animated logo) and buttons "Play now", "Log in", "More information" and a background. (like this one for instance: [url removed, login to view] but more electric and less cartoony)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online