Mobile Exercise Manager
- Status Completed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 33
Application Main Function : Develop a mobile application to all allow users to train for Karate through use of videos on their smart phones.
More Details :
The application will keep track of the each time a user logs in and performs a training activity. We would have belt levels white through black and
stripes for each level of belt. Within each level of belt we would have conditioning, combos and forms. Each belt level would have a different
set of conditioning combos and forms. We would want you to have completed x-number of conditioning, combos and form timed training sessions where you would watch video and have a start/stop timer to perform the conditioning, combos and forms. The videos / pictures will be pulled from a site in the cloud.
The user will have to login BEFORE he can view the training categories and the videos. We should have a stored set of user/database values that keep track of what the user has performed the number of times they did conditioning,combos and forms for each belt level.
The login should be authenticated via a database on the internet which must be administer-able.
The main data structure of the application will contain the following.
1. Belts - White through Black and stripes (which equate to number of times a user has performed conditioning, combos and forms)
- Orange Belt
- Orange Belt -> 1 Strip (5 times user executed conditioning, 6 times user executed combos and x-times user executed forms)
- Orange Belt -> 2 Strip (10 times user executed conditioning, 11 times user executed combos and x-times user executed forms)
When a user is in the training mode they should be able to view pictures of the conditioning,combo and forms along with video of the same thing.
2. Videos - There can be any number of videos within each category / sub category. A video can appear in more than 1 category if needed too.
3. News - Text news with accompanying images and photos
We will provide the Graphical Design of the application and the Videos to be used.
We will also provide the information of where which category each video should be placed in.
We will also provide the server account (supporting php and mysql) to host the user database and the news database for this project
The news database should be self manageable too.
"Pages" in this application should include.
1. Splash page (Actually the login page)
2. News Page (Gets news information from internet to display to user)
3. Categories Section (User scrolls through categories)
4. Video Page (Contains the video and text description for user to read. Full screen option available)
5. Contact page ( Send an email to us )
The main Video Viewing Activity will be as follows.
1. User Logs into the program - Presented with a training section and navigation bar is below.
2. User Selects "Orange Belt - Combos" on the bottom tab and is presented with the Categories
3. User is presented a random video from the list of 5 videos that relates to Orange Belt Combos
4. User watches the video.
5. User then presses a "Train" button and gets a start/stop timer with tracking of the user performing the training activity.
The News Activity is.
1. User selects a news item
2. User views the text and photos attached to that news item.
The Contact Activity is.
1. User selects "Contact"
2. User fills in a form and details will be emailed to a predefined email address.
We will provide the SMTP account to send the email.
Only apply for this if you can cater to our needs as follows :
1. For this project we will require daily updates from the developers. You must be contactable.
2. We will need you to guide us through getting the app installed on smartphones for testing and after it's completed and ready.
3. There will be milestones through the project which will track it's progress.
4. To be fair to everyone, Payments for milestones will only be released strictly when the milestone is completed and no issues are found. No exceptions will be made.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online