This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2410 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need an android app that replicates a partograph (a way to monitor labor progress). Here are the steps that will need to take place:
1. Register a new Patient (Name, Age, Parity, Time arrived, etc)
2. Add an Evaluation (fetal heart rate, cervical dilation, descent of the fetal head, fetal position, contractions, maternal pulse, maternal temperature, drugs given)
3. Assess information: Based on the information given in the evaluation, it should be analyzed and checked for "warning signs" and directions should be given on how to proceed (see attached document for more detail)
4. Graph: The health provider should be given the option to actually see the data points graphed
All software designed must be open-source and coded in a standard format since we are a non-profit organization and would like to give others the ability to use this program and enhance it in the future.
More detail on how the application will run will be determined during conversation with the developer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online