Below are the main scope of things for the app usage on both iOS and Android (FREE APP) users.
• Ability for the App to have Push Notifications on the News, Videos & E-Magazine for users (with options to turn it off under settings).
• It will also be great if we can track on how many users have downloaded the Apps
• It will have three categories News Headlines (include photo gallery option for each news article), Videos and E-Magazines (See [url removed, login to view])
• All Content Management – News Headlines, Videos and E-Magazines will be uploaded by APGG.
• Where possible users will view everything within the app.
• It will show thumbnail and header for each News
• Swipe left to see more News headlines
• On selecting a particular news article – It will go to another page (See [url removed, login to view])
• Option to have thumbnail of a photo or video – related to the News article
• Viewing video from 'tapping' thumbnail here will open a page with Disclaimer before continue to view video. (See [url removed, login to view])
• Text on right – Ability to scroll up to view more paragraphs (See [url removed, login to view])
• Photo Gallery – Ability to swipe left for more view of the thumbnails. 'Tap' on thumbnail to en-large. On the en-large image page will have the slideshow as well. (See [url removed, login to view])
- The photo for gallery need to be compressed upon uploading similar to Facebook system. Allow us to crop the image at a desired preset 'crop area' on the Admin panel
- Allow the image on the each News to be cropped accordingly to a preset "crop area' on the admin panel.
- Ability to assign photo gallery on the required articles. If an article have one photo to place – a photo gallery is not needed thus a Photo Gallery will not appear.
- An arrow or triangle appears over the en-larged image (on left and right) for a about 5 seconds. This is to give notice for users that they can slide next and back for images.
• It will show thumbnail and header (from video source) for each video
• Swipe left to see more view more thumbnails
• Video source will be from sources like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
• 'Tap' video thumbnail – will go to another page (see [url removed, login to view])
• A bigger thumbnail of the selected video will be shown with a disclaimer if video source that is not from APGG Youtube Channel.
- If source from APGG Youtube Channel disclaimer is not needed.
- Ability to SHARE the video link on users Social Media.
• Ability to change/add magazine covers.
• Ability to embed e-zine link on each cover. [url removed, login to view]
• E-zines are powered by [url removed, login to view]
• 'Tap' each cover to view e-zine.
• Open the e-zines 'within the app'.
There will be an 'artwork cover' upon opening the app. but those minor details that will be sorted upon the confirmation of the project.