Mobile application for online community
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1545 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are a direct marketing company and we need a mobile application developer to design a mobile version of an online community. This should be able to operate / work on Android.
- Centre Commercial IÁIjub: Icons and categories - Layout - Partnerships - Contact.
Kekanto. Make Check In - Recommendations - Invite Friends - Groups - Profile - Ranking - Social Network.
Easytaxi: Location - Data Driver - logistics.
- Tappsi: Location - Data Driver - logistics.
- Urbil Mall: Design Layout - Categories.
- Unicentro Bogota: Categories. Photos of establishment.
The following are the features and functionality of the application:
1. User Registration: Users can register on a form either with your email or facebook), full name, date of birth, gender, profession or occupation, email
2. Sites or places: These records will be checked in by a user application administrator in the back-end of the application (website). (eg, clubs, stores, restaurants, theaters, etc.).
The application should have a directory of sites. See also extension Kekanto example, IÁIjub. The show site directory sites initially closest to the user's current location determined by GPS.
Features how to search for names and categories of sites (nightclubs, stores, etc.) are required.
For each site is important to publish by the administrator, discount coupons, gift certificates, events, news.
The expanded site, you must show your location on a map gps.
The user will have from each site to have action buttons like this:
- Online reservations
- Ccheck in on the site.
- Share with your social networks chek-in at the site and the location of this.
- Rate the site
- Write review or comments about the site and share them on social networks.
- Send pictures from the site.
- Button search of similar nearby (same category)
- Button to arrive?
- Report problems with the site administrators (incorrect address, incorrect position on the map, delete the site, place repeated wrong category).
These records will be discharged by an administrator user in the back-end application. The information in each record is:
- Name and Surname
- Registration email
- Citizenship Identity Card (ID)
- Date of birth
- Fixed Phone
- Driving license (number, expiration date, category)
- Type of vehicle
- Affiliated to: (company name, internal number)
- Operation card (number, expiration date, card scanned images)
- SOAT (number, expiration date, scanned images soat)
- Policy tort (number, expiration date, scanned images policy)
- Contract Policy (number, expiration date, scanned images policy)
- Photo vehicle
More information on the attachment
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online