Mobile sales app
This project was awarded to WebsplinesCanada for £1590 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£1500 - £3000 GBP
Bids please to write a Mobile sales application to capture order information on a Android mobile device using the Mono .net framework.
The mobile sales application will have the following functionality and will utilise use a web service that will be provided.
1. Registration with the web service providing a URL, user name and password.
2. Synchronisation of customer, address, Item, Inventory, order status and customer status data from the web service; the device data model will be provided.
3. Entry of an order header specifying the customer billing and delivery address, comments, requested delivery date and five pieces of optional information relating to the order that will be provided as configuration information from the web service. The location where the order is entered should also be captured.
4. Entry of order line details specifying the item code (from a selection tree by item category), quantity, comment and five pieces of optional information that will be provided as configuration information from the web service.
5. Holding or submitting the order to the web service; i.e. the ability to work online and offline.
6. Enquiring on previous orders, customers, items and inventory
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online