Multiple Choice Google Play App
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 44
We are seeking to build a Google Play app that asks a series of mostly multiple-choice health questions from a user. It will ask about 40 questions, and needs to record user answers and give some simple feedback based on the responses, such as telling them their test results.
The graphics, size and complexity of the app will be very similar to this app:
[url removed, login to view]?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS53ZWJicmVzZWFyY2gudWxjZXJzdXJ2ZXkiXQ..
- no need to create any graphics, we will supply any simple, static graphics that are needed
- no need to connect to an online database in this version
- we will supply all of the text needed for the questions and for any feedback users are given based on their responses.
- time frame for completion is 3 weeks, which includes revisions
- we do not post milestones for these simple projects, however, please check our feedback to see that we are a long-term, trusted employer. We always pay on time for a completed job.
Thanks for bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online