I've recently been addicted to the game "Shelter" on Android (the link to the store is [url removed, login to view]) and have decided to make building a similar game to that my next project. What I need is a basic game template that would facilitate me creating my own art and database entries. I do not need art and I will take care of all the game balancing myself.
What I DO NOT require:
- music (though I want the ability to add my own, so I'd like an example track in the code)
- sound fx (though I want the ability to add my own, so I'd like an example track in the code)
- card balancing
What I DO require:
- a programmer who's played at least 4/5 hours of one of these types of games before (ideally Shelter, but not required)
- a template for the menu (sound adjustments, level selection, link to in app purchase)
- the ability to sell up to 3 card packs as an in-app purchase using Google's API
- in addition to the gameplay features of Shelter (I can go in more detail if you haven't played it) I would like the player to be able to sell multiples of cards they have unlocked.
I will give a full brief after I award the project. Ideally, I'm looking for someone who's built something similar who can customise what they have before passing it off to me to add the graphics/sound and balancing.
I would be keeping the programmer to hand for updates and bugfixes as long as the game is on sale.
Please do address the points above in your bid so I know you're for real :)
Thanks so much for reading, kindest regards, Gareth
16 freelancers are bidding on average $759 for this job
Our skillful team of designers and intelligent programmers have more than 6 years of experience in this field. We deliver 110% satisfactory quality service.---- Lets discuss on this project. Please check PMB.
HI Gareth! We have 6+ years of experience and are experts in developing applications for Ipad/Iphone/Android. Please view PMB for more details and work samples. Thanks.