Programmer to create an Physics based Android Game.
We are looking for a Programmer that can work quickly and efficiently to create 2d physics based game . The game will be broadly similar in mechanics to Wheres my Water including drawing to remove texture, water flow physics, etc.
The Programmer would be required to work t o create the flow and set up of the game to include 20 levels in one setting. The Game should be built to be extendable as more levels and setting are planned.
The game will be built in a 2d specific engine preferably Cocos and Set up with the Cocosbuilder environment. With integration of Marmalade .
A full designs finished and ready to outline the all aspects of the game. This will be given to the wining bidder.
The game will include:
• Game should be built for Phone, but will also work on Tablet.
• Played in Portrait Mode
• App set up and Flow
• Game play requires
• Water Like Physics
• Steam like physics
• Addition of particles to water body to make it look like a swarm of insects
• Graphical Text
• Integration of Music and audio
• Sound affects
o Ambient Sounds throughout game
o Games should have some game music.
o Also victory short phrases of music. And failure ones too, etc
• Timed levels
• Scoring System
o Points based on speed and success
• Points and rewards based on success
• Support for sprite sheets
• Simple Animation using sprite sheets
• Win and loss conditions for levels
• 20 individual levels
• Lock Step unlocking of levels
• drawing and touch detection
• Simple Cinematic(moving the camera over a single piece of art)
• Options screen- including Audio , SFX and Music sliders
• Pause menu and restarting of levels
Please supply links to similar games and apps.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $623 for this job
Hi, We are one of the best developer on freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. Read my PM for your ultimate solution. Have a nice day.
It's an easy task for us.We have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.