Picture Take and Handle - Android
- Status Closed
- Budget €8 - €30 EUR
- Total Bids 18
1. GUI: Enter Project ID by user OR
SCAN QR Code using camera, send code (string) to webService, which will return Project ID as string (if no connection go to manual entering of Project ID)
3. Take a picture
4. Show a picture with option to annotate it with the focus point (put red circle(s))
5. Save a picture with annotation circles in standard way, just add under EXIF data TITLE = Project ID number and Comments=TYPE
There should be 3 save buttons to select TYPE (DOCS, DEMO, ERR)
6. Give option to take another picture with the same data (GO TO 2) OR Change Project (GO TO 1) OR EXIT
There should be an admin page to put in standard WebService address.
GUI should be minimalistic and clear, Colour Black + Green boarders + LOGO with our link
All last put data should be archived and loaded on next program run.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online