Port iPhone App to android (small project)
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $546 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have an iPhone/iPad application that I would like to port to android mobile/tablet.
The iPhone app currently has a tab bar at the bottom with 6 screens
1. Front page - twitter mobile web page
2. Google Map that get the current location and the pins that a web page with address details
3. An embedded webpage brochure
4. Barcode scanner (ZBar free library), if the barcode is found it opens a web page
5. Wiki - another embedded web page
6. FaceBook mobile API login button which passes the facebook ID parameter to an embedded webpage seamlessly
If you have the skills to move this app to android please get in touch.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online