I have an iPhone/iPad application that I would like to port to android mobile/tablet.
The iPhone app currently has a tab bar at the bottom with 6 screens
1. Front page - twitter mobile web page
2. Google Map that get the current location and the pins that a web page with address details
3. An embedded webpage brochure
4. Barcode scanner (ZBar free library), if the barcode is found it opens a web page
5. Wiki - another embedded web page
6. FaceBook mobile API login button which passes the facebook ID parameter to an embedded webpage seamlessly
If you have the skills to move this app to android please get in touch.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $482 for this job
Respected Sir, we are expert in android [url removed, login to view] have gone through your requirements and ready to start asap. Thanks and Regards Carnelia Services
I worked on Android and IOS. So I can refer the application on your iOS version and port to Android in the short time. Please check out my PMP for more information