• Free messages anywhere without international charges
• No advertisements on display screen
• Automatically import contacts from contact book
• Option of sharing Photo, Audio, Video Clips along with various types of files including pdf, WordPad, Microsoft Office with friends. [Limit of upload upto 20 MB]
• Photo and Video Editor options while sharing photos and videos with friends. [ Editing option will include various common effects like Sepia, Fluorescent, Sepia Green, Sepia Blue, Negative, etc common option; with Trimming, Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Hue, and Day and Night Mode option]
• Group chatting option available. [ Group chat with maximum 25 people]
• Different Themes, Wallpapers, Stickers and Emotions.
• Hide user’s profile and contact details including profile picture from the users whose contact details are not in user’s contact book.
In this case, there will be "Add Friend" option available for the users [User 1] who knows the other user [User 2], but not in User 1’s contact book. User 1 can "Accept" the request or "Block" the User 2.
• User can control who can see either he/she is online or not and when he/she was last seen on app.
• User can keep photos, videos and even text as their status and control it's visibility to the user. Friends can give their comments on the status and shortlisted it as their favorite.
• Optional lock for certain conversations. One password will be set to open the part of the conversation.
• Free for 10 months. It will cost [url removed, login to view]$/year after that. Payment can be made through credit/debit card or Google wallet. It can also be made from directly balance deduction from the main balance of the phone [Specially for the users who don't have credit or debit card facility available. User will be able to choose it. After getting the user's permission, app will charge them a money.]
4 freelancers are bidding on average ₹2986/hour for this job
Hi , I have over 3 years of experience in developing apps and games for Android and iPhone. Let me know if you would like to discuss this project. Regards @m!