Proof of concept Android App
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 29
I am looking for a developer to design a "Proof of Concept" Android app. The design and user interface is irrelevant, as long as it displays text on-screen, it's enough.
This app must do four things:
(1) List all mobile cell-tower(s) the phone can detect
(hint: [url removed, login to view])
(2) Read a local SQLLITE database (data will be provided) and compare against detected CellID, MCC and MNC values
(3) Calculate the average of longitude / latitude values as returned from the database, if more than one row returned.
(4) If no rows are returned, display this as a message, and then display the Longitude and Latitude of the device using standard GPS / Geolocation
- This app will be tested on a HTC desire Z, Android phone, running Froyo. This is the minimum specifications device, but try to use as low API requirements as possible.
- This app must not require the Android device to be "rooted" or "jailbroken"
- This app must be able to run without an Internet connection.
- The code should be well documented, and I will need to know how to re-compile the app in Eclipse, If I need to replace/update the database.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online