Prototype Cash Register/Payment terminal
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $198 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for a talented, experienced android developer who is comfortable with relatively tight deadlines. We are building a simple payment/cash register mobile app.
The merchant will use the app to submit payment requests and retrieve payment results. (No actual payment functionality is required).
Basic core functionalities of the app will be
1) Basic number keypad to enter total amount
2) Requesting and Displaying payment webpage
3) Polling payment server for payment results
4) Sending payment info via SMS and receiving payment confirmation via SMS
5) Displaying payment results/info
The app will have 4 pages: one for core functionality 1,2,5 and a setting page.
The app will be extended, so we need a developer with good coding practices, specially for the strings as this app will be localized later (you don’t need to worry about localization).
We will provide mockup design and need a developer who can quickly and efficiently develop the app based on provided design and features.
Please feel free to suggest any other design if it can considerably reduce cost and development time.
We will provide a detailed document with all the functional requirements and mockups.
We might not provide a testing server (to act as the payment server). You can use any existing web server to test the HTTP POST functionality without actually sending the data as specified.
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use
- Great ANDROID programming skills.
- References or an established reputation preferred
Required android skills/API:
- HTTP post
- SMS API
- JSON processing
- UI/layout design
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online