RFID/NFC Android Mobile App Development
- Status Closed
- Budget $25 - $50 USD / hour
- Total Bids 17
We are looking to fill a programming position for a NFC Based Mobile Payment Product. You can check out the website for reference. www.qgo2go.com.
Please use this email address for any further communication JLinton(at)QGo2Go.com. Here is a list of requirements we are looking for. International Traveling will be required for this position.
1. Fluent Spanish speaking ***MANDATORY***
2. Familiar with RFID and NFC technology.
3. RFID and NFC communication and programming
4. Mobile payment processing.
5. SQL Database
6. 3-5 yrs Business Systems experience.
7. Vaild US passport. ***MANDATORY*** (But can get after employment)
8. Android and iOS mobile app programming. (Java, [url removed, login to view] & XCode)
9. Android and IOS hardware library integration.
10. Understand Magstripe technology.
11. Understanding of GPS Location Services for mobile devices (Smartphones)
12. Web Services
13. Point of sale understanding & Integration
14. Credit Card Processing flow
Thank You for your Consideration
Jason LintonGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online