Recipe Helper with offline voice recognition
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $158 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $165 USD
Here are the summary of my project:
The end product of the project is an Android’s application to help ease people while they were cooking. Peoples often find themselves having a hard time while cooking and at the same time referring to their recipe cookbook. To enable the application to fully facilitate the users, it needs to have a VOICE RECOGNITION (VR) function. The VR need to be stand alone or embedded into the applications, so the application can work with or without internet connection. The application can read out the recipe or steps while the user is cooking. Other additional functions are:
1. Timer or alarm – to allow the user to set time and the application will notify user when time is up (for cooking using microwave).
2. Voice command – user can command the application to read out the recipe or to repeat steps.
3. Edit & Email functions – able to edit and email an existing or new recipe to friends.
Please note that:
- I have develop the app but the development phase is just until the interfaces part only. So, i just need somebody to further continue the project. I can provide the source code n development files.
- The development process is using Eclipse Helios as the development platform.
- The app will be just a working prototype only with dummy database.
- The offline VR function only applicable when navigation through steps and reading out the cooking process only. Other functions such as email, edit and timer does not need offline VR.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online