Here are the summary of my project:
The end product of the project is an Android’s application to help ease people while they were cooking. Peoples often find themselves having a hard time while cooking and at the same time referring to their recipe cookbook. To enable the application to fully facilitate the users, it needs to have a VOICE RECOGNITION (VR) function. The VR need to be stand alone or embedded into the applications, so the application can work with or without internet connection. The application can read out the recipe or steps while the user is cooking. Other additional functions are:
1. Timer or alarm – to allow the user to set time and the application will notify user when time is up (for cooking using microwave).
2. Voice command – user can command the application to read out the recipe or to repeat steps.
3. Edit & Email functions – able to edit and email an existing or new recipe to friends.
Please note that:
- I have develop the app but the development phase is just until the interfaces part only. So, i just need somebody to further continue the project. I can provide the source code n development files.
- The development process is using Eclipse Helios as the development platform.
- The app will be just a working prototype only with dummy database.
- The offline VR function only applicable when navigation through steps and reading out the cooking process only. Other functions such as email, edit and timer does not need offline VR.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Think as python . . . Nothing is impossible for python to make any Dreamy project .
Hello freelancers. IF YOU WANT CLEAN CODE,LET ME DEVELOP IT. My name is Mei Li and am a global lead mobile app developer who is expert at creating the iPhone and Android applications with Regular Education and Formal Training by IBM. Since 2005, I've started to work as a developer in IBM Software Group ,after I possess a bachelor's degree in English and Computer Science when graduated from the university. During 3 years' IBM, I've learnt how to write a programme to satisfy the customer's demand and needs with technically-oriented and effective solutions. At that time, my focus was C/C++, Java, Oracle, .NET, PHP/MySQL and Ruby on Rails. From 2007, I have been working as an independent mobile developer because I've got a great impression from mobile. With the technical background and enthusiasm for mobile, I could achieve the solid knowledge of the iOS & Android platforms and extensive frameworks for 5 years. Also, I learned to follow the International Standards for Quality Assurance and I'm aiming at building the highest quality apps more competitive than others in the market. - My Qualification : * Possess a bachelor's degree in English and Computer Science. * Proven working history with US based clients. - My Availability : * I can work in Pacific Time Zone and EST timezone. * I can dedicate 50+ hours per week in full time. * I can talk or chat with you on skype / email. - My Responsibility : * Fast turn around * Technical analysis of requirements * Produce a solid, detailed technical design * Write clean, modular, robust code