Hi, I have a need to use an app on android device and I'm a little strapped for time so I'm trying to get someone else to help me. The idea for the app is;
1. upon launch, there's a button near the top of the screen, which says 'SCAN'
2. Upon button press, a barcode reading app (zxing is preferred, you can call it with intents if the app is installed on the phone beforehand) is launched, and scans the barcode and stores the value in a variable. If the app is not present, then a error message window is displayed which says , 'u dont have the app installed, please install zxing'
3. a second screen is displayed after this, and it has the same 'SCAN' button on it, and it's near the bottom of the screen.
4. Upon button press, zxing is opened up again, scans the barcode, compares that value to the value of the previous barcode.
5. If they're the same, then a 'Barcodes match' result is displayed on the screen with a green background or a 'no match' result is displayed with a red background.