Simple Android project to store and apply Timer settings
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $468 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a very simple app that would act as an add on app to Kids Place - Parental Control app on Google Play Store to control timer locks. Here is a link to the Kids Place app:
[url removed, login to view]
This app should be able to do following:
1. Have user specify what time of day (for each day in the week) Kids Place app can be used. I
2. Specify how may hours a day Kids Place app can be used
3. Have a provider in this app that can be queried, from an external app, to see if timer has expired.
4. The app should have possibility to specify time by a category in Kids Place or an individual app also.
I already have a code that display days of week in grid format that user can tap to set blocks of time to store for timer that I can share. This need to be enhanced and wired to database. Also need to implement a way to keep track on how long kids palce is running and a way for kids place app to check if timer lock need to be enforced.
Please respond with links to sample projects and apps available on Google Play store and your approach on how you will implement it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online