Simple BaaS based Android Application for Creating a Facebook Event
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $502 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have a customer who is looking for freelance professionals / services organisation having real great expertise in Android based application development. They are looking for experience in developing BaaS based solution in combination with NoSql database.
Overall Android Mobile Application functionality that is to be implemented is as follows:
1. User of the Android Application should be authenticated with his/her Facebook Profile Credentials
2. User should be able create a Facebook event using the application.
3. User should be able to send the event to his/her Facebook contacts through the application
4. Using the application, user should be able to:
a. Edit the Facebook event (created through the application only)
b. Add or remove invitees for the event.
5. A notification must be sent to the user’s friends when he/she adds the friend to the invitee list.
6. A notification must be sent to the user when a friend accepts or rejects the invite.
We prefer the below technologies:
1. BaaS solution – ParseIt or StackMob
We are a small high-end technology consulting services organization that focuses primarily in Enterprise Applications and Enterprise Mobile Computing space. We provide complete service continuum in more than 10+ Enterprise Domains and around all the niche areas of IT Management such as Infrastructure, Strategy, Design, IT landscape and Footprint Management Advisory, Solution and Enterprise Architecture, Project Execution, Project Management, Project Governance and Managed Services
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online