We have a customer who is looking for freelance professionals / services organisation having real great expertise in Android based application development. They are looking for experience in developing BaaS based solution in combination with NoSql database.
Overall Android Mobile Application functionality that is to be implemented is as follows:
1. User of the Android Application should be authenticated with his/her Facebook Profile Credentials
2. The application must fetch the friends list of the authenticated user from Facebook and save it to a NoSql database
3. User should be able view and manage his/her friends in the application.
a. User must be able to add, update or delete friends from the application.
b. User should be able to create groups and manage (add, update & delete) them.
4. User must be able to view the presence (online or offline) of his/her friends. The presence must be managed real-time.
5. User must be notified when a friend comes online.
We prefer the below technologies:
1. BaaS solution – ParseIt or StackMob
2. NoSql Database – Mongodb
3. GCM for notifications
We are a small high-end technology consulting services organization that focuses primarily in Enterprise Applications and Enterprise Mobile Computing space. We provide complete service continuum in more than 10+ Enterprise Domains and around all the niche areas of IT Management such as Infrastructure, Strategy, Design, IT landscape and Footprint Management Advisory, Solution and Enterprise Architecture, Project Execution, Project Management, Project Governance and Managed Services