Simple BlackBerry and Android SPIN WHEEL GAME
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1001 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Fun and simple roulette game without chips or betting features for Android and Blackberry phones (Download the sample J2ME version from my server at [url removed, login to view] to see how it works)
1. On start, it generate 6 numbers immediately the spin button is pressed (and must have 3 seconds interval between each spin and result display),
and after the 6th spin, the 6 generated numbers are summed to have a total
1a. After each spin, the left most character of number generated is masked IE 23 will appear as ?3, 12 as ?2 etc
1b. For the total, the two left most characters is masked IE 153 will appear as ??3, 230 will appear as ??0.
2. After the 6th spin, it displays masked total and prompt ( ie. "your total is ...., Send the score ? Y/N) while arranging the 6 numbers as in j2me enclosed version
2a. If the response to (2) is send result, then result is stringed, using dash in this format ("NUM1-NUM2-NUM3-NUM4-NUM5-NUM6-TOTAL") and sent via SMS to a given mobile number, otherwise, it should just reveal the numbers disabling ability to send because its already revealed.
2b. There should be a confirmation mechanism to display if result was successfully sent or not, after which all the generated numbers and the total are unmasked to reveal the numbers.
3. "PLAY AGAIN ? Y/N" PROMPT APPEARS. if response is "yes", it reset game and restart, but if response is "no" it exits game.
4. It should have sound effect for spinning the roulette and displaying message and finally a little help page.
PLEASE NOTE :
1. IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING VERSIONS
- A BB version to support bold and storm
- A BB version to support storm and torch
- An ANDROID version to support all mobile screens using "Density Independent Pixels"
2. Our preferred development tool for the android version is android SDK 2.1
3 Our preferred development tool for the BB versions is BlackBerry Java SDK 5.0
4 Project delivery time frame is 2-3 weeks
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online