I am interested in commissioning the creation of a Tarot card android mobile application, a good example of which is "Galaxy Tarot" available on Android already, also using the Rider-Waite deck:
[url removed, login to view]
The images from the Rider-Waite deck can be copied and used as they are no longer protected by copyright in the United States.
The app itself will consist of the player shuffling the cards and choosing a variety of ways of dealing them, and when the cards are dealt, the player can then click on the cards to reveal a description of their meanings, both individually, in groups, and in context to the question. The player can also share the results of their reading via a variety of social media, like Twitter & Facebook, and simple emailing or texting. The player will need to be able save their readings for later viewing, and type in descriptions on these readings. Player will also need to be able to type in the question they asked when they are sharing their readings.
As far as artwork, a pleasant GUI and minor animation involving the cards turning over, being shuffled, etc.
I have some minor tweaks and a handful of features I'd like to add, so if you could provide a quote based on simply making a clone of the Galaxy Tarot app that'll give me a good idea of your price range. Then we can discuss the additional feature set and tweaks from there.
Please bid considering the following:
1) Primary artwork is free to use commercially (The Rider-Waite Deck)
2) I will be providing additional artwork such as card backings and general GUI backgrounds (simple patterns)
3) I will be providing all written descriptions of cards and readings in general
4) Needs to work on the Kindle Fire and be accepted by the Amazon Store
5) Needs to work flawlessly on Android 2.1+ on atleast the top ten selling android devices
6) App will be hosting full screen ads to be shown at intervals, and will be available as a paid app as well
While Studios, Newbies, and other individuals are welcome to bid, please be prepared to provide the following:
1) Portfolio of completed ANDROID apps available on the market right now
2) Expected timeframe of completion
3) Weekly progress updates
16 freelancers are bidding on average $2128 for this job
Dear hiring manager, we are fully available and capable of doing this project for you. If you are interested, please contact us. References available on demand. Best regards, MoleAndroid
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com. -Jason -www.gengius.com