I need an app to help manipulate a set of objects on a secure server.
I will provide you with a java library that manages all of the interaction with the server, and you will just need to:
1. implement a simple presentation of objects that are retrieved
2. implement a few gesture-based manipulations of an object (e.g. swiping to the right over an object will send a "delete" command to the server via the provided library, and after confirmation of success remove that object from the presentation)
3. implement a view for creating a new object (three text fields, a "save" and a "cancel" button)
4. implement an account page for entering the credentials for logging into the secure server.
The precise details, plus mockups of the screens, will be provided after signing an NDA.
Please provide a tentative bid (assuming that this is 100 net hours of work), and send me in the PMB answers to the following:
1. what are the most complex android apps you've written so far? (include DIRECT LINKS to the google play page for each one)
2. when can you start working? (e.g. "tomorrow morning")
3. how many hours per day can you work over the next couple of weeks to complete this?
Thanks for bidding!
41 freelancers are bidding on average $1319 for this job
Dear sir After reading your project Simple Android App details,we are interested in this project and would like to bid on this project.please check your PMB