VOIP & CRM integrated system
This project was awarded to itglobalservice for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a freelancer who has already built a VOIP & CRM integrated system.
We want to have a setup that combines an easy intuitive CRM with an outstanding, premium VoIP service solution.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• VOIP & CRM - easily remotely hosted and managed
• VOIP - simplify outbound-calling campaigns with an automated preview-dialing
• VOIP - functionality must include large customer list management, call distribution, status reporting and calling scripts.
• VOIP - Inbound screen pops automatically identify incoming phone calls from customers, instantly revealing key customer data.
• VOIP – Inbound call routing based on skill level
• VOIP - click-to-dial should allow users to perform tasks such as dialing directly from contact records, as well as tracking and recording calling activity.
• VOIP - When too many calls are coming in, need to be able to re-route calls to other available professionals
• VOIP – additional features - Voice mail, call forwarding, away messages
• VOIP - May need to have option of changing the server to VOIP vendor in other countries.
• CRM – build customer relationships, access information and keep track of purchases made, questions asked and other details particular to the customer.
• CRM – email marketing capability.
• good voice quality that does not easily frustrate customers and prompt them to take their business elsewhere
• low dropped call rate
• low downtime
I am looking for someone with a STRONG knowledge of VoIP and CRM.
Please provide me with the demo. Please also provide me with a reasonable price to own the source code.
After testing the demo application is OK. I will pay the freelancer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online