This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of kr11177 SEK.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetkr1600 - kr4800 SEK
Android Word game development
We require a highly experienced Android game developer, to develop a online Word game. The developer will select must have a proveable history of game development.
1. 2 Players play against each other.
2. 2 Players play across a central server.
3. Both players are shown a number of letters.
4. Players must make as many words as possible.
5. Winner of the game is the player with the highest score.
6. The game has 5 modes, all of which have a similar theme and are played on the same "game screen"
1. Only fixed price bids will be considered
2. Bid should inlcude, development of screens, logic and validation of screens, centralised server software, testing. creating a working, market ready, polished and professional looking game.
3. We supply, screen designs, process flow diagrams, dictionaries to be used, wire frames and functionality descriptions.
4. First version only in English, but it should allow for multiple languages easily.
5. Your development should reflect our screen designs. Your input to our screen designs welcome if needed.
6. Game should work across all Android phone/tablet manufactuers, screen sizes and from version Android 2.1 and above.
7. App is free to download. Non paying players can play for 20mins a day and then no access, paying players can player as long as they want.
8. There are about 8 screens needing development, a maximum of 12. (splash screen, main menu, registration, login, select game, my profile, my score, game screen). Additionally, there are some pop up boxes.
Screen shot attached.
Simple draft archiecture overview attached.
For the winning bidder we will provide.
1. Final archietecture overview
2. All screens design
3. Screen flows
4. Process flows
5. Business rules and functional descriptions.
6. USer stories.
7. Test cases.
After winning the bid and agreeing terms:
You Must provide a solution overview of exactly how you will "create" this game
You MUST start your work November 1st 2013.
You MUST have first working draft (many features, alpha version) November 15th 2013.
You MUST have Beta (all working with minor bugs) version complete November 31st 2013.
You MUST have FINAL version (no bugs, release version) December 10th 2013
You must agree to a 10% discount for every 5 days delay (if your fault) on any/all/each of the above milestones.
Payment/Penalties will be contractually linked to the above delivery dates.
Please only submitt a bid, if you have provable experience, and can deliver according to the above time demands. Please inform us of your prior porjects for us to review.
Full documentation provided to the winning bidder after our NDA is signed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online