(A BID WITHOUT A PROPER PROPOSAL AND ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED)
I need a web-based app to run nice on an Android Tablet. The Tablet would be used in our store on a stand for customers to provide feedback about our services.
The app includes:
- A short survey (around 6 questions). With an intro page and a thank you page, the total of pages would be around 8 pages.
- Multilingual (You chose from two languages in the beginning, one is right to left and the other is left to right). I will provide text and content for each.
- Clean UI.
- After submission, the customer is sent an email and the customer service receives an email.
The admin panel would be on a separate website and is to be viewed on a laptop, it includes:
- Secure Admin Login (Security is very important!)
- View submissions. Each submission has a unique reference number.
- Filter submissions by date and answers to some questions.
- Easily modify the text of the questions (No coding)
- Easily add/delete a question
- View Summary reports (weekly, monthly, annually etc) for each question.
- View Graphs and visual representation of the data.
- Easily print these reports
IMPORTANT: We will also upload the web-based app to our domain so customers can provide feedback from home.
PLEASE COPY PASTE THESE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER THEM:
- What framework are you going to use and why is it the best solutions for this project?
- What tools are you going to use for the admin panel for easy editing and data visualization? Are you going to use a plug-in? a ready platform?
- A breakdown of the timeline and cost. How long would each milestone take and what would you be working on. Be as detailed as possible.
- Do you think the app should be able to function offline? why?
- Links to 3 SIMPLE apps you have developed that have EXCELLENT UI/UX on any platform
I will provide:
- Content, text, wireframes. But I will be open for recommendation/suggestions.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $754 for this job
Hi, I have shared required information through PM. Kindly have a look at it and let me know if you have any question. Looking forward to listen from your side. Thanks, Gull [url removed, login to view]