Our goal is to build an Android app to help people track gift ideas they get for their friends or relatives. For instance, when you are at the store and see something you think a friend would like, you put it in your app so you don’t forget about it in the future. There is an attached file with detailed requirements
In our example scenario, we would like give a cake for our friend Richi. Here’s what we would need to do:
1) Open the app on your android phone
2) Create a new wishlist and give the list a name (in our scenario we name the new list “Presents for Richi”)
3) Tap on this newly named wishlist to open it (which is now empty)
4) Show fields to enter information about the gift
- Upload photo (here you can either take a photo of to the gift and save it immediately or choose a photo from your phone gallery)
5) Enter information about the gift
6) Save the information about the gift to the wishlist
8) Have the option to go back to into an existing wishlist and edit information about the gifts that are already listed.
7) Once there are multiple gift items in the wishlists, have the option to sort the items according to
8) Have the option to delete an entire wishlist or just a gift item from the wishlist.
Please have a look at the attachment where we have provided you with a storyboard prototype to show you the functionalities of the app. We would like you develop this app in 4-5 days. Deadline to get this project done is 25. October 2013.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $388 for this job
Hi. I'm keen to do this project. I specialise in Android development. I'm sure that I can meet all of the requirements and I'm ready to start right away. thanks, Denley Bihari
Hello I want to work with you I can complete your job in 3 days I will give perfected result for your job Please reply I will do my best for complete your job successfully Thank you
Dear Client I am the same Developer you talk me on Elance a day before . I can do this but i cant gave u the actual dead line as i will be working on it as a side project Thanks MUHAMMAD FAROOQ