Develop a new feature for an existing Android app and integrate it with the app.
The whole requirements are specified inside the project requirements doc.
The project includes:
a. 1 screen development (for all devices types and all screen resolutions in portrait mode)
b. Server interactions and images downloads - The project has some software architecture requirements (When and how to download data, where and how to store the downloaded data, how to handle errors etc...)
c. Add some related elements to existing app
Once the project starts you'll get more documents that explain how to integrate the app and some more technical staff (and I will also explain it in a kick-up conversation and during the project)
1. a proven experience in Android applications
2. experience in Http interactions, images downloads
3. an ability to understand code that is already written
1. Interview with developer
2. A kick-up conversation before the project starts in which I will explain the details of project
3. My approval for project's software architecture for some of the topics
I require two milestones:
1. Build the screen + some test screen. The test screen will be used to simulate interactions with the existing app (inputs etc.. – will be explained later).
2. QA of the avatar's customization screen for 4 resolutions 4 types of devices (tablet, 2 normal screens and small screen)
At the end of the milestone the code should be sent to me
3. Integration with existing app and all other adjustments
4. Code review of the first milestone – to see that code is as requested (I have some requirements for coding standards which are explained later).
5. Final QA
Please specify in your bid the cost for each milestone, and the time it would start and end.
In order that I'll know you reviewed the document, please let me know what the developed screen is supposed to do, and let me know if you had done similar projects before
59 freelancers are bidding on average $2626 for this job
Hi, I'm a professional Android freelancer. I would like to work on the project. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further. Thanks.