Write an Android application
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 29
A simple android app to show the users location and the attractions near the user using OSM.
1. Simple User Interface, using standard Android fonts and buttons.(Screen Designs Attached)
2 . Display map with Poi(points of interest from DB) and real time user location.
3. Load data from TFL website into database, call data into app from database.
4. Load in information from wikipedia
4. I need the code to be understandable/ commented so I can add more features to it.
I need this completed by the 18th April night time, or 19th April (morning)
OS version for Android:
Android OS 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Development of webservices:
Development of graphic design and UI elements:
I need them created as part of this job.
Top app requirements:
1) Show map with realtime user location and POI overlay
2) Load data from TLF website to DB and then implement method to get data in application
3) UI navigation
Duration of post production support:
N/A possible questions if i don't understand how something works the day or two after it has been delivered,
If possible a log in/register screen would be desirable. and other requirements for extra $ if you have time to implement themGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online