A simple android app to show the users location and the attractions near the user using OSM.
1. Simple User Interface, using standard Android fonts and buttons.(Screen Designs Attached)
2 . Display map with Poi(points of interest from DB) and real time user location.
3. Load data from TFL website into database, call data into app from database.
4. Load in information from wikipedia
4. I need the code to be understandable/ commented so I can add more features to it.
I need this completed by the 18th April night time, or 19th April (morning)
OS version for Android:
Android OS 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Development of webservices:
Development of graphic design and UI elements:
I need them created as part of this job.
Top app requirements:
1) Show map with realtime user location and POI overlay
2) Load data from TLF website to DB and then implement method to get data in application
3) UI navigation
Duration of post production support:
N/A possible questions if i don't understand how something works the day or two after it has been delivered,
If possible a log in/register screen would be desirable. and other requirements for extra $ if you have time to implement them
25 freelancers are bidding on average £557 for this job
Dear, i have 4 years experience in android development. Below is my profile links linkedin: pk.linkedin.com/in/muhammadumerandroid Android blog: http://mumerf.blogspot.com/