Write an iPhone and Android application
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 64
I have a joomla Jomsocial site.
To accept this project, you must be an expert in jomsocial and joomla, as well as android and iphone.
my jomsocial websites has the following custom edits that need to be reflected onto the app.
(Please note, the app is already created, this project is for editing the app. )
1. when a profile is displayed on the app, a call to function must be added to determine the profile's usertype, since if it is user type 1, the "addfriend" button should not appear. if it is user type 2, then yes it will appear.
2. a map customized to display photos and locations they were taken in has been added to the website. the 'map' on jomsocial app must reflect this same data.
3. when a photo is uploaded on the website, you are able to tag the photo with another user, and your current location. on the app you can only upload a photo. currently on the website it is similar to facebook, upload and tag before posting.
4. on the app there is a 'record voice' for status update that is way too big and in the way. it needs to be moved and made smaller.
5. when tagging, people are able to tag their friends in a photo. on the website, we have enabled that you may tag a friend in the photo, as well as anyone who is user type '1', whether or not you are friends. this needs to be reflected on the app.
6. messages are disabled for user type group 1. the send message button should not appear.
7. there are a few text lines that are user type specific that must be added for profile view page.
8. "about me" data on app needs to be also adjust based on user type being viewed.
9. tagging your current location. on the website you are able to tag your current location in any status update whether it be just text or a photo. this needs to also reflect on the app. when you locate yourself, you have the choice of EXACT long lat, or selecting the city name, or a nearby place that is listed in google places. this also needs to be on the app.
10. on the site when a user posts a photo that has a tagged location and user type "1", they are prompted with a dialog that asks a question with two possible choices for the tagging. option 1 and option 2. the photo is then posted. on the user's map as stated about, any picture posted option 1 is shown with red pin, with option 2 it is shown with blue pin. so this dialog must also pop up on the app.
Please note, on the website end this modules and 'calls' to data base and database fields are already completed. the site is fully operational. both apps are already created.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online