- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 35
More documentation and details on request - wireframes and process flow can be sent.
Application Name: Set up my new Android.
1. What does the application do.
When a user buys a new Android phone, this application will copy all personal data and settings over to the new phone.
2. What data will this application copy for the user.
- data/files stored in directories selected by the user
- photo videos
- applications saved to the phone
- application data and settings
- android screen/icon set up, personal phone settings.
- sms, phone numbers etc.
3. What is unique about the application
- its simple, one button operation.
4. The application works in two modes.
Mode 1. install the app on the “old” phone to “Send” the data/files to the new phone: "Send Mode".
Mode 2. install the app on the “new” phone to “receive” the data and install it. "Receive Mode"
How it works
- The user installs the app on both phones
- The user connect both phones to the same wifi
- the application detects the pair of phones
- the application manages the sending and the receiving between the phones.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online