bluetooth spp händler only for Hossam1982
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1311 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
The project is the first stage of an Android app that allows device verification, firmware and voiceprompt updates for a Bluetooth speaker. In this stage, a functional, testable Android user interface with custom fonts should be implemented.
The communication with the bluetooth device and the verification/retrieval of updates from a web service are not part of this project and will be done as a separate project.
• a graphical mockup of the application screens will be delivered and is part of the project description
• user interactions that lead to interaction with the device (like firmware updates) are shown as alerts
• The application is not yet localised
• The broadest possible range of Android versions will be supported
• The project will be developed using Eclipse, Java and the Android SDK
• github is used for version control, Jira will be used for defect tracking
• The App will be tested with the following devices:
• LG E400 mit Andriod v2.3
• Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini mit Andriod v4.1.2
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online