- client-server GPS based application:
- client: for andorid mobile
- server: windows or linux based with web server (windows based is preferred)
- server side:
- to mark albitary places on the map
- sql based database
- to create 20-30 categories in the database, which should be modifiable whenever
- client side:
- client should register on the server
- the client can mark 20-30 categories, which are important for him/her
- when the client is the near of the marked places on the server, receives message (50-500 charakter) related to the
category that the client previously marked.
On the server side there are 2 categories and 2 places.
Categories: a) cleaning b) shopping c) way of life, etc...
Places: a) my home b) the home of my ex-wife, etc...
Client side: my son install the application on his phone, register on the web page of the server, and select the category
shopping. When he is in the near of my home, he will receive a message, which was created by me on the server: "please, do
not forget to buy: milk, bread, etc." When he will go to the home of my ex-wife, he should receive the same message:
"please, do not forget to buy: milk, bread, etc."
When my son marked both categories, he should receive messages in both categorie: message a) "please, do
not forget to buy: milk, bread, etc."; message b) "please, do not forget to wash the dishes"
When he go to hike and marke the categorie "C" on the server, I can mark the place on the map of server side, and I can send automatically messages to him. When he arrived at the destination, he should receive message: for example "please, do not forget to take your medicine".
9 freelancers are bidding on average $219 for this job
Dear Sir I have already done same type of project If you want i can give you the demo Also need to talk with about to know more about your project Waiting for your response Thanks