QR code applications for handing out QR-codes and printing photos using that specific QR-code
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1131 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I am looking for a developer who can program a 'pick up photo by QR or barcode' application.
This is what I have in mind and what the system definitely must do.
1. We take a photo with Samsung Galaxy Camera Ek-GC100
1B. In the app we must be able to set a PNG overlay and we want to see the 'live view' including 'overlay when taking photos.
2. Program must recognize the number of people in the photo
3. The photographer have a label printer with him which will print a barcode or QR code. If there is '1' person in the photo, only '1' label is printed. If there are '3' people in the photo, '3' labels must be printed so we can hand out '3' labels to this three persons.
4. The photo must be automatically uploaded to a Dropbox directory incl the PNG overlay.
5. The one who receive the label with the QR code, can pick up their photo at a different location.
6. We have a laptop at this 'print desk' who has a Dropbox sync with the camera's.
7. The one who gets photographed can pick up his or her photo in print by letting the label scanned by my operator who will use a 'barcode' scanner.
7B the scan must link to the photo file with an unique file number and print this specific photo
8. The photo only can be printed the number of people that are in the photo (so a image with '3' persons in it, can be printed maximum 'three times')
9. I want to have statistics of the total number of photos which are made at one event + I want to have statistics of the number of prints made in one event. This must be shown in the application on screen. We must be able to make this information 'unseen'.
10. I want the 'printed' photos to be saved in a designated directory (in order to upload automatically to Facebook from that folder. I already have an application which will take care of this part)
Notice that we will use multiple camera's at the time. So the saved images must get an unique file name (NOT [url removed, login to view] etc...)
Notice that the bar or QR code label will be printed by a bluetooth connection. I am thinking of buying these printers, but I will first check if this is ok by you. http://www.zebra.com/us/en/products-services/printers/printer-type/mobile/rw-series.html#mainpartabscontainer=detailed-specs
The program languages of these printers: CPCL-native, ZPL, EPL, EPL2, XML
So what I basically need two apps. One who convert a file number in to a unique QR code + one application that reconize a scanned QR code and make a print of the corresponding file. We make photos with Samsung Galaxy Camera which have to automatically upload the files to Dropbox. At the same time I want to print labels with a bar code OR QR code which are linked to the file on Dropbox. (pref 'QR code)
By scanning the bar or QR code, the file (with PNG overlay) is printed. See for a sample of the printed file the attachments.
The setting of the PNG overlay must be protected by a password in order to only only set the PNG overlay by 'us' at the office and NOT by the photographer who works for us. We will use different PNG overlay for differtent clients. We want that the application code is ours when delivered.
Please read the specs good and only make me an offer if you totally understand what I am asking.
Preferably the 'pick up application' runs on Android as well. We use a DNP DS-40 printer and Canon IP100 printer.
I can understand if you have questions, so if you have, please do not hesitate to mail my.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online