i require the following:
1) click on app to bring up setup a passcode (4 digit) for first time users
2) users to register via email & password prior to using the app
3) app to have the look & feel of the contacts app i..e A - Z & #
4) users to simply enter 3 fields & assign either an existing or take pic of a document
5) once a pic is scanned simply able to resize if required & click 'use'
6) once clicked use, allow the user to save the document either to an existing document already in the list or create a new document
7) enter a 'Document Name' (this then automatically saves it under the relevant alphabet as mentioned above in step 3).
8) enter a 'Document Keyword' this allows the user to able to search by keyword or Document Name
9) enter a 'Document Date' or select 'Current Date/Time'
10) allow users to edit documnets i..e use black & white document or colour or use existing scanned document without enhancements
11) allow search by 'Document Name' & 'Document Keyword' from the front page, just like in the contacts app
12) allow user to send selected document by PDF format to email, print, dropbox, evernote, googledrive, skydrive, fax and other apps
13) allow user to select resolution of document before sending it through as per 12)
14) all data should be stored locally on the phone & allow to archive/backup
15) in settings option allow user to edit or add password for app
16) the look & feel and colour of app should be user friendly with bright colours such as green, blue