I need the following App for Android/iOS/Windows mobile devices:
(tentatively) Let us call this App the eFlashCards App.
This eFlashCards app will have 2 parts: The Viewer App & the Creator App.
Using the Creator App, we the publisher, will compose the eFlashCards file (or Module). This eFlashCards file will have to be purchased by the student . The students will need the "free" Viewer App to load a eFlashCards file (or Module). Once loaded into the Viewer App, the eFlashCards file (or Module) will work like the "conventional" Flash Cards.
These are some of the features the eFlashCards App should incorporate:
1. Compared to a conventional flash card, each eFlashCard will have more than 2 sides (views), ie. at least, 4 sides. The spin and unspin buttons would be used to spin to one of these 4 views (sides). . Also, the Next/Prev buttons will be available to move from one eFlashCard to another.
2. Hyperlinks should be allowed between eFlashCards. The destination eFlashCard should allow a BACK button to allow a student to return back to the original eFlashCard (ie. the eFlashCard from where the link led to the destination card).
3. Search field would be available in the Viewer App allowing the student to look up for a particular eFlashCard in the currently loaded eFlashCards file (or Module).
4. Randomization feature required Plus Reverse view (ie. instead of viewing words and flipping the card for the meaning, the App should allow the reverse as well)
5. Since multiple eFlashCards file (or Module) will be published, the same Viewer App should be capable of loading any one of these eFlashCards file (or Module) easily and quickly.
6. Each eFlashCards file (or Module) should be editable. That is we should be able to edit it by opening it in the Creator App.
If an eFlashcards App could be built incorporating the above features then that would be great. Of course, from my experience, as an App is being developed, and as it evolves towards completion, some minor fine tuning in features and functionality may become necessary.