My son, 15 years old, is designing a social media app for (iPhones and Androids) for kids in his age group to chat and comment on posts. Basically he's combining features from different apps plus adding his own. He has written a description for the app and each screen and each tab. He also has prepared few drawing as to how he wants his app to look like. I will share the document only with shortlisted candidates.
Please reply back if you have done similar work (native device programming, iOS and Android) from Wireframe, to template, to design, development, and testing. No PhoneGap or other development platforms.
Specific technologies required: Objective-C, xCode, java, php, MapKit, jQuery, AdWhirl, AdMob, mySQL
Extra notes: Specific Questions:
1. What is your total final fixed price to design, develop, test, and document the app for both iOS and Android (all native)?
2. What's your payment terms?
3. How will we agree on the app's features and services? Do you have a contract template?
4. Will you build the app with support for ads (to monitize later)?
5. Do you build one native app for for iPhone and another native app for Android?
6. Will you use Apple's frameworks to create user interface, write networking code, encrypt important information, draw graphics to the screen, play audio and video, save data and passwords, take pictures, display webpages, etc?
7. How long will the full cycle take from date of signing the contract till final delivery?
8. How will you update me with progress?
9. Will you also build the backend to support the app?
10. Will you build and integrate the required web services to administer the app?
11. Will create the graphics for all screens?
12. Who will own the source code, you or I?
13. Will you upload the app to Apple and Google stores (I pay the stores' fees)?