mobile website and application for Medical Images storage site
This project received 51 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4850 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
We are a health care industry website that allows users to store their medical images in the cloud and share and view them as well. We are looking to build a Mobile Website and App for iOS and Android which will complement our desktop version. We are looking for a company that can build the mobile website and App that will provide the majority of the functionality that our desktop version of the website provides with some exceptions. We are looking for a team to build the site to our high quality and standards with a simple and intuitive look and feel. The mobile version of the website should be able to detect if the site is being accessed via a mobile device or a computer/laptop and should serve the appropriate version of the site.
The mobile application should match the look and feel of the mobile website so users have a similar experience if they use their mobile browser or the mobile application. Please see additional requirements below:
1. The mobile application and site should allow users to perform similar functions as the full website currently allows (except for the ability to upload medical images from a CD or USB which the desktop version currently allows).
2. The Mobile Site and the iOS/Android App should be similar in look and feel and functionality
3. The Mobile Site and App should have the ability for the user to sign in and view their albums, as well as view shared albums (albums that others have shared with them).
4. The user should also be able to share albums with others using the mobile site or App.
5. The feature of uploading new albums does not need to be present on the mobile and App versions.
6. The viewer can have the look and feel as the desktop version, however, given that a mouse is not used in the mobile and App version, the ability to scroll through the images should be allowed through touch (swiping motion).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online