This is a very simple prototype project for a fitness app. It is not beyond the skill level for a novice, and shouldn't take more than an hour or so. There needs to be a little worded explanations on how Human Centered Design can be used for further User Interface development. Try and make the screens look pretty :)
I am in a huge rush, this project needs to be finished by Monday 2nd December no later than 1pm GMT. Tomorrow is preferable.
As far as the actual implementation goes, even the database part of the application shouldn't be done. The GUI/screens need to let people get an idea for the eventual design. Technically, only "3 pieces of Android application logic code need to be implemented fully". The more the better though. If you appreciate the deadline I am under, and want to do less, make sure you bid lower, and supply me with details in PM :)
The GUI is what is mainly important here. The 3 pieces of Android code that needs to be fully implemented should be
- BMI calculations (lets not even count this as 1 since its only one line of code)
- Sign in / Register screen
- The alarm in Planner that reminds user of a scheduled workout
- the ability to add a scheduled workout to the planner. what date/time..ability to choose from list, and to shuffle around what order. the actual database doesn't need to be created yet. (so just user input GUI)
- let the user specify how hard the exercise was
- your own recommendations on what should be implemented (apart from just screens)
Whenever access to the database is required, just create some variables with the neccessary data. This way, whoever is testing the prototype has something to show.
good commenting and explanation where asked for. A few lines explanation on how Human Centered Design (HCD) can be used to help the UI development are required.