I need a small Android App which needs to have the below functions:
1. Detect the current location, show the longitude and latitude on the screen
2. On the same screen below the longitude and latitude, have some generic fields for inputting some arbitrary content, simply field1, field2 and field3 will be good enough
3. Can call a restful web service to post the longitude, latitude, field1, field2 and field3 periodically, Can provide the URL of the web service for test
5. Have a start button and stop button to start and stop sending data to the webservice
6. Have a simple setting screen for configurations like the URL of the web service, the interval of calling service
I will need all the source code and a simple instruction on how to build from source, the source code need to follow the standard programming convention.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $89 for this job
Hai sir I can do this application I had done many apps like this I am very much used up with gps You can check the completed list of apps in freelancers. Please check pm for details
Hi.. We have a team to accomplish this task.. We have provided the ball park estimate and we would like to discuss further regarding the project.. Regards, Globas..
I am an expert mobile application developer having 2 years of experience. I always finish off the task which i touched. I assure you work on time with daily updates.