warehouse stock picking - repost
This project received 51 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4369 NZD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 NZD
**** I am extremely sorry for the delay but there are some changes in the project. I will be uploading the PPT in couple of days and then ONLY BID IF YOU CAN.
**** This project will start with designing Layout of the Warehouse First (Will give details in PPT soon). and then the database will come.
*** We will give small amount to top three contestants to design and present and then the company will get the project. So, it wil be 2 phase project.
It must be a graphic based software with Multi-user Log-in. operators will have their own tablets and so different login for each and back track facility as who did what transaction. I have attached an Excel sheet to support the concept a bit. SHeet 1 has the Screen details and Sheet2 has the Menu options.
1. Screen One is when someone logs on to the software, he gets a screen which tells how many Isles (Rows) and in each Isle how many blocks (Columns) do we have. For the first time set up, company must be able to design their own warehouse setup. As in , they must be asked how many Isles they want and in each ISle, how many block (will be separate for each row). and then Screen One is built. It must be adjustable in future by the admin log-in. The Isle has Arial view which will tell how many block are there from top and then one must be able to add
2. Screen 3 will come first, after entering the number of rows and columns in each row, operator will get a screen will all blocks as red (which shows that these are EMPTY). Once he start filling in the details as at which block what product is stored, it becomes gray again. Some might be left blank but these red blocks should only be visible if someone is looking for the EMPTY block. Otherwise all must be GRAY.
3. Screen 2 will be result of, if any operator wants to look for any product, he will enter the product number and then all the Isles (rows) which will have the product, will highlight the block that contains the product. In front of the Isle it should mention the quantity of the product in the entire row.
4. Once they get the result per row and the operator clicks on the Row/Isle he should be able to see the Front view of an Isle. An Isle will be a grid with Multiple Rows and Columns. and then the operator will pick some quantity or empty the entire block from that location. If the block is Empty, it should reflect as RED when some one is looking for the EMPTY Blocks.
Please let me know if there are some clarifications or you want to add something.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online