We need a talented team of Unity 3D developers to transform our idea for an RPG game into a working prototype and provide a solution to us.
We require a working top down adventure game prototype of our first world with completed gameplay mechanics for the following elements:
* Vector based graphics resources for sprite animation and interactions
* Map tiling facility to extend and modify areas
* Areas that trigger random battles with preset lists of creatures
* Top down gameplay and moving around the world (fig 1)
* Enter buildings and new zones (fig 2)
* Interactions with other characters
** Talking to a character will work as a visual novel (see fig. 3) and allow multiple outcomes from selections made by the player
* Boss battle that triggers a new quest logic
Battle mechanics (fig. 4)
* Standard RPG Character attributes like attack, defense values that effect the battle
* Character has unique attack attributes
* Battles gain experience points which help level up characters the user has battled with
We hope from the screenshots and from the writeup you can guess where we are going with our game. There is no plot lines to create, we simply require the working mechanics as outlined for this type of game.
The game is for both PC and mobile platforms so should be geared for this in the interface. Being vector based throughout, the screen will scale correctly and look great on all devices.
We have a lot of artwork for the game created and we will provide sufficient to complete the outlined goal. You may be required to convert or recreate some of the artwork in suitable formats, or provide basic examples of your own resources.
The demo should have sound effects and music support.
Source solution will be provided for the entire project, and a list of any resources or Unity assets used within, paid or otherwise.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $2724 for this job
Hello. I have experience making 3D games in C#. Please check my portfolio for examples, the resume for my working history and the private message for more details. Thank you.