I have a project built in jQuery (1.10.2) jQMobile (1.3.2), PHP, and MySQL that is 80% complete. The project will end up as a iOS app using Cordova (3.1.0), so the pages are built in HTML, but there are external “services” executing PHP and querying a MySQL DB and returning JSON to jQuery Mobile. I need assistance with Google maps Fusion Tables, Faceting, and Dropping custom markers in an overall map view and for dropping markers from a separate page. Also needed, some PHP and MySQL statements related to pulling data from a single database that contains 3 tables: Artist (143 records), Artworks (1006 records), and Businesses (113 records). This data is currently being converting to JSON strings. I need to be able to filter the data by categories (5), artist name, tags (10) and current location (using location services). Also, there are some minor jQuery functionalities like “if” statements e.g. to hide or display an audio player if an audio file exists). The prototype exists, the databases are populated and all assets are in place. This must execute correctly to function as an iOS app (XCode 5.0) using Cordova (3.1.0). Currently it does function properly as an iOS app and I have tested it on and iPhone 5 and an iPad 2 (and the simulator).
I estimate this to be 8-12 hours of work. Please do not bid on this project if you have no feedback. We will only consider United States or Canada based programmers.
Milestones will be broken into the following.
1. Acceptance, NDA, Project Review - released after completion
2. 2 Hours - Maps set up - released after completion
3. 1 Hours - PHP and DB Queries - released after completion
4. 2 Hours - Map Testing - released after completion
5. 1 Hours - Misc jQuery - released after completion
6. 2 Hours - Debugging - released after completion
7. 1 hour - Confirming Cordova to iOS functionality - released after completion
8. Completion and deliverables - released after completion
Timeline: Week of November 4-9, 2013.
Please let me know if you are interested.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $958 for this job
Hi, PHP expert here. completed nearly 35 projects related to PHP web application developments with Google Maps & MySql database. Please check my profile for completed projects, Kenny