We currently have a Google Sites website that is developed. This site is not shared with the public and only shared with certain people via Google Sites sharing feature. Some pages in the site are only shared with one person and the admin. Some of these pages, like the students page, have a list put into the page that is very wide and not viewable easily on a mobile phone.
This Google Site is already created with the student pages. This is what is does:
1. After logging into Google Sites, the admin and the teacher are able to edit the student daily report with several fields that are filled out each day (attached photo)
2. After logging into Google the parent is able to ONLY see the pages they are permitted to see, like the classroom page, and their child's daily report.
Here is what we are needing for the mobile side:
1. A nice mobile login to be able to redirect them to their permitted pages in the Google Sites page (we have played around with [url removed, login to view] and have setup a 'plus' account)
2. A plan to make this site viewable on a mobile phone while being able to handle the permissions for each user
3. Be able to make viewable the pages that have lists (very wide pages since the lists have many fields)
If you have other ideas and we need to switch from Google Sites to handle what we are doing please let me know.
Even if you only provide consulting on this and what direction we need to go would be fine if coding is not needed.