Job Title:HTML5 app
Job Description:We are looking for someone to create an app in HTML 5 that will be ported to iPhone and Android using PhoneGap
This is an easy and interesting assignment for the right person with some app experience (please show examples of your work) and have the following skills:
* Fluent in English
* mysql, php or ruby, as well as some canvas CSS graphics design for mobile (if you don't know what this is do not apply)
* in app purchasing
* Programing auditory playback of sounds.
* Be able to use our Cloud based IDE for your development – [url removed, login to view] It is an easy to use IDE which is probably easier than what you are using now.
* Create clean, well written , organized, object based and documented code
* All the code you write is understood as our copyrighted property
There will the opportunity for ongoing work to the successful applicant.
We understand that it's not possible to buy quality programing for nothing and appreciate real professionals. We know the scope of this app and expect bids accordingly. We are willing to pay for quality. Please reference "Pink Elephants" in your response so we know you actually read these requirements. Please attach or link to show some of your prior work. Thanks.
Here are some key features of this App:
Readings: A paragraph or two of text
Chimes: auditory sound
To provide chimes reminders through out the day with readings to think about God or reflect on sacred things.
HTML 5 platform targeting the Android, iPhone, and Windows Phones using PhoneGap
Technology for build:
Using our [url removed, login to view] cloud IDE platform with PhoneGap components which are included on our platform. Porting capability to iPhone and Android platforms from the one codebase is also part of our platform. Must have knowledge of PhoneGap.
The app is designed to provide a reminder via a tone and or vibration at designated times throughout the day to stop and reflect on a passage, a reading, from a database of readings pulled from a book which will be segmented for presentation at these "alert" alarm set reminded times.
Logged in user can define the times to be reminded. The times are designated in standardized groupings with ability to set times for those groupings items.