We are attempting to demonstrate the benefits of on-site quality management data collection in remote hospital clinics. This app will serve as a proof-of-concept and if successful in acheiving our objectives, should be picked up for a full implementation.
We are looking for a mobile app developer to build our prototype. This app will be a single-page app, allows users to collect data onsite. In some locations cellphone coverage is spotty, so offline capabilities are required.
For the pilot, the developer shall build 2 forms, which will have conditional logic. On submit, Form A is simultaneously emailed to a specific address, and also transmitted to the cloud. Form B is transmitted to another server. APIs have already been developed for both servers.
Specifications wise, wireframes and user flow have already been defined, high-level details have been created. Additional specification will be provided
* Online/offline mode (clients can be in areas where internet connections are spotty). WebSQL can be used
* Ability to save a form as a draft for later use.
* Sign up for the service directly from the app (handled by [url removed, login to view])
* Build custom scrollers (similar to mobiscroll) to handle date inputs and other measurements (e.g. degrees)
* Drawer menu (sometimes referred to as a side menu)
* Package app to deploy on iPhone, Android and BB10.
- Acceptance criteria -
* Application responsiveness (can't feel 'slow')
* Developer turnaround time
* Documented code
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1674 for this job
Expert in Iphone, Ipad and Android Development. Our more than dozen mobile developers can complete any complex project on time and within budget....