We need to create a mobile web app + web service for a local movies company.
The app should:
- Use the users location to determine which city he is at and suggest it as the default city for cinema selection
- Store the location information locally
- Allow facebook login integration.
- Display the movies schedule based on a XML webservice
- Display a brief description of the movie selected by the user with a picture associated to it.
- Allow the user to select a movie he would like to watch
- Allow the user to set an alarm to remind him about the movie he selected to watch.
- Allow the user to share the movie's name and schedule using social media to invite friends
The webservice should:
- Read movie name, description, picture and schedule from database and expose this info to the internet for HTTP requests using XML (JSON for example)
12 freelancers are bidding on average $974 for this job
Hi there I work with developing webservices as part of my normal job, I have lots of experience working with mobile frameworks as well and would be happy to take this project on!